Thursday, March 15, 2012

LIGHT

Tonight some of the lovely young women from my church youth group came to my home for papermaking and printing. It was so fun. They each printed beautiful thank you note cards and Emily taught the fine art of papermaking... so fun to have them here! The theme for the youth this year is arise and shine forth. I am so proud to associate with these great young women.

Last night and this afternoon Jay worked and worked to put up a light over the press. What had seemed to be a simple task became a great challenge because of the placement of the light over a monster press would not budge. Thank you Jay... I love the light!



4 comments:

Megs said...

that light looks great! love you!

Jessie said...

Looks fantastic! Can't wait to print under the new light. And good job blogging!!!!

Bark said...

Soweet!!

Ging said...

So wonderful to have your own press. I may have to place an order.. What a fantastic talent.